What is CMakeBuilder ?
CMakeBuilder is an Eclipse plugin which enables you to create new or maintain existing CMake projects.
Why CMakeBuilder ?
CMakeBuilder is a plugin for the well known Eclipse SDK. This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support Java™ Virtual Machine (VM).
CMakeBuilder provides a user friendly interface to easily manage CMake-based projects.
CMakeBuilder Features are :
- Advanced parser
- Advanced CMake outline
- CMakeBuilder perspective
- Symbol table and environment inspector
- CMake files editor with syntax highlighting
- Error underlining
- Code assist
- Wizard oriented project management
CMakeBuilder Road mapCMakeBuilder-2.0.0 : coming in 2010
What systems requirement are ?
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.5 or later
- CMakeBuilder requires Eclipse 3.2 or higher to work (Ganymede, Galileo and Helios have been successfully tested).
How to install CMakeBuilder ?
Use http://www.cmakebuilder.com/update as an update site from within eclipse.